Extended Language School for the Advanced (E.L.S.A.)
E.L.S.A. provides the building blocks necessary for your child
to continue fluency in Spanish or Mandarin Chinese; your
child’s path to the Global advantage! What differentiates our
programs from in-school classes and other independent
language programs is our approach and teaching philosophy. Download Info Sheet
We approach the language acquisition
process using core content and immersing them in the target
language 100% of the time. Using the tools below, your child
will continue to develop their language abilities in all areas of
learning: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
What Parents Are Saying:
Jump welcomed my two daughters with open arms, all the teachers and staff have always made them feel special and encouraged them language skills to flourish.Monica
What Makes Jump Different
Which language track is for you?
E.L.S.A. offers flexibility in the decision-making process.Your child(ren) can:
- Attend the local Public School after Jump!
- Attend any Private, Preparatory or Catholic School after Jump!…without skipping a beat!!
Your Immersion or Heritage child(ren) can:
- Continue to perfect their speaking and listening skills
- Develop their reading and writing skills at the grade level they are entering in school
- Enrich themselves in the culture and diversity they have grown to love
- Remain an integral part of the Jump community
Your child(ren) will:
- Remain fluent
- Continue meaningful relationships with their immersion classmates
- Succeed in this changing global economy
- Become the Global Leaders of Tomorrow