- Hand sanitizing stations are available for everyone entering the building to sanitize their hands.
- Drop off times will be staggered by age group to assist with the screening time at the door.
- Parents will be required to wait by the designated entrance where there will be social dis-tancing markings on the floor to drop off and pick up your child(ren).
- Screenings will take place of staff and child(ren) at designated entrance. Anyone show-ing signs of illness will not be permitted to enter. This includes a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- Stay home if sick. If children or staff show signs of illness, we will ask the ill person to stay home until they’ve been symptom-free without medication for at least 48 hours.
- COVID – 19 symptoms: If you staff or child(ren) exhibit shortness of breath, fever and cough, we will ask ill person to test for COVID-19 and stay home until results are clear. If you test positive, please notify the Center Director immediately so that we can notify the Department of Health.
- If your child becomes sick during the day, they will be brought to a space away from all other children and parents will be expected to pick up their child as soon as possible.
- If you have traveled to a high-risk area, please stay home for 14 days and follow all CDC travel guidelines.
COVID-19 Answers Page
Last Updated 7/24/20
NEW - See our COVID-19 procedures and hear from parents bringing their kids to our school right now!
Click on any of the procedures below to read more details:
Summer Camp Status:
Jump passes first state of NJ COVID-19 Inspection 100%!
We just had the state visit all of our centers to inspect our procedures for our in person Summer Camp and are happy to say that all centers passed with flying colors!
Summer Camp is open July 6th-August 14th in our Livingston, Scotch Plains and Summit centers!
We now have official word from the state and will be opening In Person Summer Camp at 3 of our locations - Livingston, Scotch Plains and Summit. Edison will not have in person summer camp, but families are encouraged to enroll at the Scotch Plains location nearby. You can learn more and register online here.
Online Summer Camp available
This summer we are offering an Online Summer Camp program. You can learn more and register online here.
Day School Status:
NEW - Online Day School Option
We will also be offering an Online Day School option for Pre-k 3 and up. Learn more and register at our Online Day School page.
We are opening our Day School this fall!
Enrollment is currently open at all 4 centers. If you have questions about our program, our safety procedures, or how immersion education will benefit your child, please attend one of our online open houses.