Spanish Saturday Teacher
Join the Jump! Immersion School team!
We are a language immersion school dedicated to preparing children both academically and linguistically for future success in a Global environment.
Jump! Immersion School offers two teaching tracks Spanish and Mandarin. We are currently looking for a Spanish Pre School Teacher in our Scotch Plains location.
Compensation: Negotiable/According to Degree’s and Experience
Spanish Pre School Teacher Job Description/Maternity Leave (Jan-Apr)
Jump! Immersion School leverages a differentiation learning approach to ensure that each child reaches their fullest potential! Specific responsibilities included, but are not limited to the following:
- As an instructor, you will work with children ages 5-12 in an immersion type setting.
- Teach children Spanish through fun and creative age-appropriate activities & games.
- Evaluates students’ academic and social growth, keeps appropriate records, and prepares progress reports.
- B.S. Degree in Education.
- Must be a native Spanish speaker
- Enjoy working with children.
- Clean background check.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Dependable and responsible.
- Must work well with others.
- Able to work on Saturdays.