Pre-School Spanish Teacher - Maternity Leave (Jan-Apr)
Join the Jump! Immersion School team!
We are a language immersion school dedicated to preparing children both academically and linguistically for future success in a Global environment.
Jump! Immersion School offers two teaching tracks Spanish and Mandarin. We are currently looking for a Spanish Pre School Teacher in our Scotch Plains location.
Compensation: Negotiable/According to Degree’s and Experience
Spanish Pre School Teacher Job Description/Maternity Leave (Jan-Apr)
Jump! Immersion School leverages a differentiation learning approach to ensure that each child reaches their fullest potential! Specific responsibilities included, but are not limited to the following:
- Working with Spanish Program Director to develop lesson plans
- Supervising children at all times and protect the safety of all children at the center (ages 4-5)
- Communicating appropriately and professionally with fellow staff and parents
- Assembling portfolios documenting student progress
- Communicating frequently with children naming objects, actions, using who, what, when, where, why and open-ended questions
- Exhibiting behavior and classroom management consistent with our philosophy
- Treating each child with respect and respond to the individual needs and learning styles of each child
- Knowing and following NJ Child Care Center State Guidelines
- Must be a native Spanish speaker
- Bachelor's ECE or related field preferred; Associate degree with over 8 years experience may be considered
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience preferred
- Willing and able to pursue higher education in accordance with NAEYC, and ECE state guidelines
- Current First-Aid and CPR certification; evidence of Negative TB, physical exam, and MMR verification