Part Time Spanish Teacher
As an instructor, you will work with children ages 5-12 in an immersion type setting.
Teach children Spanish through fun and creative age-appropriate activities & games.
Evaluates students’ academic and social growth, keeps appropriate records, and prepares progress reports.
Compensation: Negotiable/According to Degree’s and Experience
- Must be a Spanish native speaker.
- Enjoy working with children.
- Clean background check.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Dependable and responsible.
- Must work well with others.