Substitute Teacher - Mandarin
This position serves as a Substitute Teacher for a Preschool classroom. The Substitute Teacher is called in as needed. The Substitute Teacher will work collaboratively with the Teacher to ensure the successful operation of a classroom of children. The Substitute Teacher also works with a team of other classroom Teachers, Assistant Teachers and Specials Teachers to implement curriculum to achieve outcomes for children of all abilities.
Compensation: Negotiable/According to Degree’s and Experience
- High School Diploma required. CDA or degree in early childhood education or related preferred.
- Mandarin native speaker.
- Pass physical examination, background check, and fingerprinting screen.
- Able to lift a child weighing 40 pounds, 20 times a day if needed.
- Obtain certification in CPR and First Aid.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Creative Curriculum preferred.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Dependable and responsible.
- Must work well with others.